Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Modern Hairstyles for Thin Hair 2011


The most important factor for a woman with thinning hair is to find a hairstyle that is right for them. Hair should be cut and shaped well to accentuate your best facial features, complements your lifestyle and, of course, minimize the appearance of your hair loss.




I'm not sure if I'm anorexic enough to pull off the next one:



I think I like this one for her Pat Benatar style make up.


The problem with this haircut is that to best pull it off, I would apparently have to show off half my chest. I'm not sure I could get comfortable with that. Maybe it is her glasses I like?



I used to watch this chick on Days of Our Lives in College. I think the only thing that is aging is her lips. They are expanding as surely as the universe is. Still, I love these sloppy, choppy layers. Very summer. This is the very shortest I'd be willing to go.



I might be too smart to pull this one off.




I always liked this Jennifer Anniston circa Friends hair-do, but it seems like a lot of work: round brushing, velcro rollers, straightening, products, etc. etc.



Again, pretty similar to what I have now, and her color is a lot closer to mine, so it is good to see what t might look like without going platinum. I wouldn't be able to pull off quite this much length for several months, but the layers would be good for how much hair I've got to take off.



Dark roots aside, I think this haircut is just adorable. I love the long, choppy bobbed layers, and her bangs are just so cute. Hm . . . . .


This one I really love too, though I think she must have pretty thin hair? I also don't know how she gets the bangs to look so piece-y. Lots of gunk? I really like the length of the fringe, too. Super cute.


Similar to the previous two, only with the sex kitten face. What is up with that? And are white tank tops EVER anything less than slutty if you are say, over eight years old?



List your favorites. I will take a running poll, and take your favorites under advisement. Look for the report back here in a few weeks. And to give incentive for your opinions, I will run a contest until haircut time for anyone who expresses an opinion--even if all you leave is a single number.

No comments:

Post a Comment